Monthly Mixes: January

Friday, January 4, 2013



As a part of my New Year's Resolutions and as a general means of helping my mental health I've been attempting to do really force myself to appreciate the finer things in life. Far too often I find myself consumed with anxious thoughts and neglecting myself, so it really is important for me to quite literally stop and smell the roses.

While I have been making that extra effort to spend time with friends and loved ones I found that I really needed to do something just for myself. In High School I wrote for the school paper explicitly so that I could write about new music (and some half-assed other bullshit). While I lack the capabilities and motivation to keep up a photo (my other love) 365, I'm going to start doing Monthly Mixes! I'm going to try to post them on the first of every month but seeing as how I was running late this month, well, whatever.

Here it is. 


Jeff Buckley // New Year's Prayer
Freelance Whales // Danse Flat
Foxes // Home
Arcade Fire // Deep Blue
Dirty Projectors // Offspring Are Blank
Radical Face // Winter Is Coming
Brendan Benson // Pleasure Seeker
Local Natives // Breakers
The Maccabees // Forever I've Known
Hospitality // Betty Wang
Dirty Projectors // Just From Chevron
Telekinesis // Palm Of Your Hand
Spoon // Don't Make Me a Target
Elliott Smith // Pretty (Ugly Before)
Kings of Convenience // Love Is No Big Truth
Snow Patrol // Run
Bat for Lashes // I Saw A Light
Death Cab for Cutie // The New Year
The Walkmen // Heaven
Sea Wolf // The Cold, The Dark & The Silence
John Frusciante // This Cold
Bon Iver // Re: Stacks

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© fellow adventurer All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger