sondre lerche, mondrian sessions

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Last night was one of the best nights I've had in a long, long time.

I got to hang out at Amoeba for a bit, which is always a fun experience and overstimulates the music palate.

Then got to go to the Sondre Lerche Mondrian Sessions in West Hollywood! Seriously, the place is beautiful. I was completely bummed that I didn't take my camera, seeing as how I had my film camera all ready to go but since they had e-mailed me stating "NO, Cameras, sorry! )=" I figured I wouldn't risk it (except for my crappy Sony point-and-shoot) so this is all I got. And a video of a new song ;)

Also! I got to hug Sondre and make him chuckle, which ended up with me getting the only photo with him grinning ;) Fun times!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© fellow adventurer All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger