The Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, December 18, 2012



Yup. You guessed it:
DISNEYLAND.


As a kid my parents didn't take me once a year to visit so I felt like I missed out on that as a kid. The first time I remember going was for grad night.
After a terrible break-up.
Surrounded by couples.
I'm sure you can imagine how much fun that was for me.

Ever since I got my annual pass back in June I have been back there approximately 10 times.

You'd think I'd get bored,
but oh no.

Every time I've gone back I feel like I've discovered something new.

There's always something new to experience depending on the time of year.

Twice a year they have Dapper Day,
where people dress to impress in their finest vintage apparel.


We got to see Molly Ringwald recite verses for the Candlelight Processional,

and last night I experienced A World of Color for the first time.

We pretended to be back at summer camp and horsed around in the Redwood Challenge Trails.





There's always some beautiful fireworks to witness.

and we fell in love with the Grand California Hotel
with it's exquisite, rugged good looks.
(I tell ya, I wouldn't mind going there for a birthday)






and well, anyway, here are the photos of it all.


















0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© fellow adventurer All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger