don't be ridiculous, sweet darling. it's so unlike you to be blue.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hey, whoa there! It's been awhile! Sorry to neglect you, blog. Quite a lot has happened but I'm just going to go ahead and update you on the most recent and noteworthy experience.

Last week thanks to Grimy Goods I won tickets to see Sondre Lerche at The Troubadour in West Hollywood! The funny thing about that is that I've seen Sondre twice before: the first time at an in-store show at a Borders and the second for the Mondrian Sessions at Skybar. Now I love Sondre and his music, but for whatever reason I've somehow managed to see him thrice now for free! So I think I'll make up for it by purchasing some of his LP reissues.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Oh, and then there's the part where Sondre tweeted me giving me the go-ahead to bring my camera. After so many years of being used to being shunned at the door with cameras, it was nice to be able to take my camera in to a show. That was pretty awesome. ;)


...and so with that I'll leave you with the pictures I took last night of Sondre. 

Enjoy! I know I did. :)




 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© fellow adventurer All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger