in all earnestness

Friday, June 27, 2014



Man, life is hectic! I started this blog as a means of chronicling my adventures and photographs along the way and I definitely underestimated how time consuming it would be. Between work, trying to find a new, more fulfilling job, and unwinding with friends it's been tough to find time in between to sit down at a computer to go through photos that I've shot and of course, write!

So I've decided to sit down and set up some goals for my photography, this blog, and life in general!

Here goes nothin'!

1. shoot more,
it's the only thing that settles my anxious mind

2. exude positivity
you become what you put out
3. explore the landscape
it's a beautiful world out there
4. take moments to yourself and just, breathe
never forget this
5. hikehikehike
let me not forget the rejuvenation and 
tranquility that comes from physical exhaustion and beautiful landscapes
6. nurture friendships
I've met some tremendously wonderful people
along the way, and I'd like to never lose contact with them.
7. partake in more personal projects
I can't get hung up on work and need to spend more time to myself
8. and of course, blog more!
I want to share all the good vibes with good people


There you have it! Those are my personal goals because I like to be working on something, you know? It gets far too easy to get caught up on the negativity and I'd prefer to focus on the positive and always strive to be better. 

What about you? What are you currently working on?

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© fellow adventurer All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger