Lavender Fields Forever

Monday, June 23, 2014



I like to be outdoors. That doesn't always mean hiking and camping though. Sometimes it's nice to just go on a nature walk or simply explore somewhere new, to search out something beautiful. 

We are pleasure seekers, bon vivants, if you will. Searching out an aesthetic that corresponds to our ideals and fulfills what we're seeking out. 

So this portion, curious wanderer, is meant to motivate me to search out the small pleasures of every day life and be ever grateful.

Two weeks ago, I went and picked lavender at the farm on Sauvie's Island. I didn't even know that was a thing you could do, but I'm glad I went!

Imagine these lush, purple fields with the scent of lavender wafting all around you. In my youth, I was always a tomboy and thought flowers were way too girly. Now I have purple chrysanthemums tattooed on my arm and lavender on my walls! Funny how things change as you grow.

What do you enjoy now as an adult that you never used to as a child?























0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© fellow adventurer All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger